Do I need professional help or psychotherapy for emotional or behavioral problems? There are several important factors to consider when deciding whether to seek a mental health professional for help emotional and behavioral problems. Some of these factors include subjective levels of pain, your functioning, and symptoms at home and at work. Here are some guidelines to help you with this decision-making process. Visit mindfully healing for additional mental health resources https://mindfullyhealing.com
- DBT Skills Group for Depression and Anxiety – Now Accepting Applicants!
- Kids Going Back to School: Navigating Mental Health Challenges
- Oxytoxic: Understanding the Impact and Finding Hope
- The Power of Communication: Strengthening Mental Health in Couples
- Meet our new therapist! – Hannah Lenertz
- Meet our new therapist! – Katherine Borud