Do I need professional help or psychotherapy for emotional or behavioral problems? There are several important factors to consider when deciding whether to seek a mental health professional for help emotional and behavioral problems. Some of these factors include subjective levels of pain, your functioning, and symptoms at home and at work. Here are some guidelines to help you with this decision-making process. Visit mindfully healing for additional mental health resources https://mindfullyhealing.com
- Why is Accelerated Resolution Therapy Effective in Treating Trauma?
- How Finances can Impact Your Mental Health
- Physiological Impact of Stress on the Body
- Recognizing the Signs of Postpartum Depression and Getting Help
- Starting Over: Dating After the Death of a Significant Other
- 5 Activities to Help You Love Your Single Life