Carrie Morgando, MA LPC
Licenced Professional Counselor
Clinical expertise in working with children, adolescents, individuals, couples, and families with issues related to autism, ADHD, anxiety, depression, trauma, and divorce. Certificate training in ADHD - Moving Beyond Medication and Neuroscience for Treating Anxiety, Panic and Worry.
I enjoy working with adults, adolescents, couples and families. I hold a master’s degree in Counseling from Crown College and am certified in applied Neuroscience for treating anxiety, panic, and worry. I also have experience in co-facilitating Dialectal Behavior Therapy (DBT) group therapy sessions. I incorporate many therapies and techniques to help with Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, Grief, Relationship Conflict, Attachment Issues, Stress Management, and Self-Esteem.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Learn More
"Mindfully Healing embraces a personal growth based model unlike a problem or deficiency based model of traditional mental health... our clients experience this during their first session."
Services and Pricing
Why Private Pay is Beneficial for Some Clients?
- Insurance does not cover relational difficulties such as couples and family therapy, they require a DSM-V diagnosis for one of the members. As a fee-for-service provider, I do not have to give you a mental health diagnosis.
- Mental health diagnoses can follow you and be documented on health records and can result in affecting life insurance applications, health insurance applications and other benefits or services.
- Together, we can determine how many times we meet instead of the insurance company making that decision.
- Since a treatment plan, notes and billing information are not being released to an insurance company, a greater amount of confidentiality is in place for you.