Carrie Morgando, MA LPCC
Clinical expertise in working with children, adolescents, individuals, couples, and families with issues related to autism, ADHD, anxiety, depression, trauma, and divorce. Certificate training in ADHD - Moving Beyond Medication and Neuroscience for Treating Anxiety, Panic and Worry.
Offers Video and Phone Sessions
Are you looking for a place where you feel free of judgment and criticism to discuss what is important to you; a place where honesty and empathy meet validation and understanding? My focus is on making my clients feel comfortable in a safe and open environment while using a combination of humor, wisdom, metaphors, and professional experience to assist clients with their journey to discover and create change.
I work with children, adolescents, adults, and couples providing therapy to individuals with the diagnosis of anxiety, depression, shame, guilt, self-image/esteem, trauma, difficulty adjusting to life stress, and trauma. I use strength-based modalities in my therapeutic interventions. Using an integrative approach, I develop an individualized treatment plan to accommodate your concerns and needs
My approach to therapy involves a cognitive-behavioral approach, focusing on challenging negative core beliefs and moving into a more positive way of thinking while examining thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Using an integrative approach, I develop an individualized treatment plan to accommodate your concerns and needs.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Learn More
"Mindfully Healing embraces a personal growth based model unlike a problem or deficiency based model of traditional mental health... Our clients experience this during their first session."
Services and Pricing
Why Private Pay is Beneficial for Some Clients?
- Insurance does not cover relational difficulties such as couples and family therapy, they require a DSM-V diagnosis for one of the members. As a fee-for-service provider, I do not have to give you a mental health diagnosis.
- Mental health diagnoses can follow you and be documented on health records and can result in affecting life insurance applications, health insurance applications and other benefits or services.
- Together, we can determine how many times we meet instead of the insurance company making that decision.
- Since a treatment plan, notes and billing information are not being released to an insurance company, a greater amount of confidentiality is in place for you.