Maggie Gostonczik, MA
Clinical experience in working with children, teens, adults, individuals and couples with issues related to anxiety, depression, conflict resolution, trauma, separation/divorce, ADHD and panic disorders.
Offers Video and Phone Sessions
I work with individuals of all ages, providing therapy and skill building with a variety diagnosis, some including anxiety, depression, stress management, ADHD, self-esteem, and trauma. I believe that no one approach fits for all individuals. When working with individuals, I utilize a variety of techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, DBT, person centered, motivational interviewing and artistic creativity. I recognize that what works for one individual, may not work for the next. I find it important to utilize skills and techniques that work for each individual I work with. I utilize integrated approaches that fit best for the individual and create a treatment plan based off individual needs.
- Drug and Alcohol Counseling
"Mindfully Healing embraces a personal growth based model unlike a problem or deficiency based model of traditional mental health... Our clients experience this during their first session."
Services and Pricing
Why Private Pay is Beneficial for Some Clients?
- Insurance does not cover relational difficulties such as couples and family therapy, they require a DSM-V diagnosis for one of the members. As a fee-for-service provider, I do not have to give you a mental health diagnosis.
- Mental health diagnoses can follow you and be documented on health records and can result in affecting life insurance applications, health insurance applications and other benefits or services.
- Together, we can determine how many times we meet instead of the insurance company making that decision.
- Since a treatment plan, notes and billing information are not being released to an insurance company, a greater amount of confidentiality is in place for you.