Hannah Lenertz, MPS, LPCC & LADC
Clinical experience in treating individuals, couples, and groups, with issues related to grief, anger, depression, anxiety, relationships, co-occurring disorders, and trauma.
Offers Video and Phone Sessions
Therapy for Depression
Counseling for Anxiety
Grief & Bereavement Counseling
In therapy, I hope to meet you where you are at to work together toward change and healing. I primarily have training in Cognitive Behavioral therapy and Person-Centered Therapy, but I find that I tend to use an eclectic approach to reflect on the individual’s unique needs.
I provide psychotherapy to adults, adolescents, individuals, groups, and couples. Through these, I have experience in working with severe and persistent mental illness, grief and loss, anger, co-occurring disorders, life changes, PTSD, anxiety, depression, relationships, and self-esteem.
- Counseling for Trauma Learn More
- Counseling for Grief and Bereavement Learn More
- Counseling for Anxiety and Depression
"Mindfully Healing embraces a personal growth based model unlike a problem or deficiency based model of traditional mental health... Our clients experience this during their first session."
Services and Pricing
Why Private Pay is Beneficial for Some Clients?
- Insurance does not cover relational difficulties such as couples and family therapy, they require a DSM-V diagnosis for one of the members. As a fee-for-service provider, I do not have to give you a mental health diagnosis.
- Mental health diagnoses can follow you and be documented on health records and can result in affecting life insurance applications, health insurance applications and other benefits or services.
- Together, we can determine how many times we meet instead of the insurance company making that decision.
- Since a treatment plan, notes and billing information are not being released to an insurance company, a greater amount of confidentiality is in place for you.