Counseling Practicum InternshipOur Culture is Collaborate, Fun, and Flexible. Become your best version of a mental health professional, we are here to support you! We believe you deserve to be Compensated Well for your hard work. Apply Now!
Mindfully Healing Inc. is a small private practice that prides itself on meeting clients where they are at and taking a holistic approach to therapy. We like to focus on the needs of the client and treat them as a whole person, not just their diagnosis. Our therapists utilize different techniques and approaches to therapy, which makes it a well-rounded and diverse environment where everyone is encouraged to find their own niche. We embrace a highly supportive and collaborative culture for our clinicians.
Practicum students who qualify are enrolled in a master’s degree program in the field of psychology/counseling with a licensure track towards LPC or LPCC at an accredited graduate school. Students work will be supervised by the clinical supervisor and regular reviews will be conducted. Choose which office you'd like to work in! Our office in Spring Park is located just across from Lake Minnetonka. Or, our newest location in Hopkins off of Hwy 62 & Shady Oak Road.
Our goal is to provide students from a wide variety of educational disciplines the opportunity to apply traditional academic classroom learning to actual clinical experiences in a supportive, supervised environment.
Benefits Include: You focus on Therapy we do the rest!, Flexible scheduling (choose where & when you work), Private Office, Billing Services, Marketing, Consultation Group, Insurance Credentialing, EMR Subscription (Simple Practice), Collaborative Culture, Supervision (if needed), And More.
- Enrolled in a master’s degree program in the field of psychology, counseling, therapy, or social work.
- Focused on developing their approach to therapy through proven modalities and theories.
- Able to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Effective at problem-solving and initiating steps for positive change.
- Driven and focused on helping their clients towards treatment goals.
- Learn clinical documentation such as progress notes, consultation notes, treatment plans, and diagnostic assessments.
- Comply with billing and clinical documentation policies.
- Attend weekly individual and group supervision.
- Attend case consultation meetings.
- Provide individual, couples, and/or family psychotherapy including assessment, treatment planning, and termination planning/summary.
- Coordinate any contact and forms prior to commencement of therapy sessions.
- Manage online client calendar, manage client payments and respond to emails from clients.
Alternatively, you can Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
“Mindfully Healing embraces a personal growth based model unlike a problem or deficiency based model of traditional mental health…”
Mission: To help individuals and families overcome a variety of life’s challenges through connection, education, and effective professional services.
Vision: To provide whole-person health care while enhancing the lives of people within our community.
- You focus on Therapy we do the rest!
- Flexible scheduling (choose where & when you work)
- Private Office
- Billing Services
- Consultation Group
- Insurance Credentialing
- EMR Subscription (Simple Practice)
- Collaborative Culture
- Supervision (if needed)
- And More