Clinical Trainee / Pre-Licensed Therapist – HutchinsonOur Culture is Collaborate, Fun, and Flexible. Become your best version of a mental health professional, we are here to support you! We believe you deserve to be Compensated Well for your hard work. Apply Now!
Pay: Up to $85 per client contact hour
Mindfully Healing Inc. is a small private practice that prides itself on meeting clients where they are at and taking a holistic approach to therapy. We like to focus on the needs of the client and treat them as a whole person, not just their diagnosis. Our therapists utilize different techniques and approaches to therapy, which makes it a well-rounded and diverse environment where everyone is encouraged to find their own niche. We embrace a highly supportive and collaborative culture for our clinicians. We serve individuals of all ages and demographics. We accept a variety of insurance plans and accommodate private pay clients.
The ideal candidate will provide individual, couples, and/or family therapy either in-person or via telehealth sessions. We offer Board Certified Supervisor hours. Our clinicians determine their own schedules, focus on developing their craft for the demographic or niche they serve, and get compensated well for their hard work!
Benefits Include: You focus on Therapy we do the rest! Flexible scheduling (choose where & when you work), Private Office, Billing Services, Marketing, Consultation Group, Insurance Credentialing, EMR Subscription (Simple Practice), Collaborative Culture, Supervision (if needed), And More.
- Completed a master’s degree and on track toward independent clinical licensure (LPCC, LICSW, LMFT). Social workers must have a graduate-level license (LGSW) or close to obtaining.
- Focused on developing their approach to therapy through proven modalities and theories.
- Able to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Effective at problem-solving and initiating steps for positive change.
- Driven and focused on helping their clients towards treatment goals.
- Provide individual or family psychotherapy including assessment, treatment planning, and termination planning/summary.
- Coordinate any contact and forms prior to commencement of therapy sessions.
- Attend weekly case consultation meetings.
- Maintain excellent clinical records (session notes, treatment plans, and summaries).
- Manage online client calendar, manage client payments and respond to emails from clients within a timely manner.
- Maintain all necessary licensure requirements and follow all state laws, rules, and ethical standards.
Alternatively, you can Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
“Mindfully Healing embraces a personal growth based model unlike a problem or deficiency based model of traditional mental health…”
Mission: To help individuals and families overcome a variety of life’s challenges through connection, education, and effective professional services.
Vision: To provide whole-person health care while enhancing the lives of people within our community.
- You focus on Therapy we do the rest!
- Flexible scheduling (choose where & when you work)
- Private Office
- Billing Services
- Consultation Group
- Insurance Credentialing
- EMR Subscription (Simple Practice)
- Collaborative Culture
- Supervision (if needed)
- And More